- Mr.Steam generators meet cULus and ASME requirements for low-pressure operation - adherence to Code and quality standards for outstanding durability and safety.
- Total Room Volume: 2501-3000
- PH: 3
- KW: 72
- Ship Weight: 320 lbs.
- All CU Commercial Steambath Generators are available in 208/3, 240/3 and 480/3 and other Voltage/Phase combinations.
- Only models CU360-CU1000 are available in 208/1 and 240/1 as priced. Specify Voltage/Phase when ordering.
- Models CU360-CU1400 include Stainless Steel jacket
- Important: When specifying a CU Commercial Steam bath Generator, the following is strongly recommended for best performance and user satisfaction:
- One (1) CU steambath generator should service no more than two (2) steamrooms, each relatively similar in size and construction.
- If two (2) steamrooms are serviced by one (1) CU generator, the combined resultant room volume of the two (2) rooms should not exceed 1000 cubic feet (28.3 cubic meters).
- Each room must be operated with the appropriate F1 PLUS® temperature control system, inclusive of the room operating temperature control and the high-limit temperature control.
- In all installations, the purchaser and/or owner/operator must consult with a designer, architect, and or consultant to assure the proper specification of the steambath generator and required and optional operating equipment.
- Shown Image is model # CU1000